Friday, March 10, 2017

The Greeting Farm- March Previews Day 1- Little Heroes

Hello, Welcome to day One of March previews for The Greeting Farm. Today we are showcasing the adorable, Little Heroes Stamp set.
Colored using Copic Markers:
Skin: E000,E00,E04,E11,E21
Hair: W4,W7
Hero Gear: R17,R27,R59,B99,B28,B24,Y11,Y17,E15

I used all the sentiments to create my own background paper by keeping the main focus on the, Bam you did it sentiment. I stamped sentiments using Memento Ink.
Lady Bug, Dandelion, Tuxedo Back and Danabue Blue.

Pattern Papers: Project Life Paper Pad

This set is so fun and I have a million more ideas running through my head for adorable set!

To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment