Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Greeting Farm- April Previews, Day 2- Main Street

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 2 of Previews for our APRIL Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Saturday, April 15th
  Don’t forget, we will have a New Release Blog Hop on the 15th, where 1 lucky winner will receive all 3 sets! Today, we are featuring the adorable & quaint , "Main Street" Stamp set.
Here is my card featuring the new stamps from today's set.
This stamp set is just so fun!! I love that I'll be able to mix and match this set with so many other stamps sets. I did some masking to layer all my house and then trimmed the top and popped up with some foam tape. I used a variety of Copic markers to color the houses in all these fun pastel colors.


To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow as we show the 2nd sneak of this months release!!

No comments:

Post a Comment