Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Coffee Shop & Sweets

Hello everyone, Happy Thursday! I'm up over at, The Greeting Farm blog with a cute little coffee themed card. I know a bunch of you have already received your may release orders and have been having fun inking them up. I just love this months release and decided to feature the new, "Need Coffee" stamp set today.
Colored using Copic Markers.
I don't know what goes together better than, The Greeting Farm and Doodlebug.
I used the cute little sweet shop from the Odds & End cream & sugar pack. I think it goes perfectly with this adorable little Coffee Lover from the, Need Coffee set, don't you?
Pattern Paper: Spring Things-DoodleBug Designs
I added some misc. enamel dots and a cute little AC bow to my girly's hair to finish the card up.
Thank you all for stopping by. Have a FUN and SAFE, Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment