Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Greeting Farm- May Release, Baby Laundry

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 1of Previews for our May Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Monday, May 15th
  Don’t forget, we will have a New Release Blog Hop on the 15th, where 1 lucky winner will receive all 3 sets! Today, we are featuring the ultra adorable, "Baby Laundry" Stamp set.
Here is my card featuring the new stamps from today's set.
I decided to make a shaker card using this sweet new set. I used the coordinating dies to cut out a baby onesie directly on card panel. I then stamped all the adorable little pieces of girl clothing in a random pattern ontp card creating this monochromatic look. I filled with misc. sequins and beads and finished my card off by stamping sentiment using the same pink ink, onto banner and adding more sequins.
This is a fun and simple card that's quick and easy to whip up and can easily be made into a boys card or even a gender neutral card.  I think it would even be cute without being a shaker card for and even quicker method.

To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.

Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow as we show the 2nd sneak of this months release!!

No comments:

Post a Comment