Thursday, June 15, 2017

SugarPea Designs- June Previews, Day 4

Welcome back for day 4 of June Release previews. We are one day away from product release, who's getting excited!? Today we are showcasing two new stamps sets along with their coordinating dies. I am in love with today's two sets. 
I will be showcasing today's, Tropic Like It's Hot Stamp set.


Everyone knows I'm a sucker for Punny sentiments and these two sets are perfect for that. As soon as I seen the Tropic Like It's Hot Sentiment, I knew that had to be my focal point of my card. I used some a the gorgeous tropical leafs from the set and stamped in different hues of greens. I also used the beautiful Hibiscus flower to add an extra pop of pink color to the card. 

You can see both sets being showcased today below..



Pattern Paper: 
Life is a Carnival- SugarPea Designs 

Products will be available for purchase starting Friday 6:00PM EST. 
Be sure to head on over to the SPD blog to see creations by the rest of the design team and your chance at winning some SPD goodies. 
Thanks for stopping by, join us tomorrow for day three.





19 comments:

  1. I love the pop of color with that hibiscus! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with these tropical colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Love so much the summer vibes that I can feel in your card!!! Really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so summery, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for summer! I love the colors, and the tropical theme. I'm ready for Hawaii,,,,,,even though I'm not going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so much fun and I just love those bright tropical colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work on this
    tropical card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, love the bright cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tropical feel of the
    card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful choice of colours to make this tropical card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgosh, this is such a perfect Miami stamp set! It is so tropical and fun ~ love the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete