Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Favorite Things- Final Guest Post- MFT Sketch #343

Hello everyone, Happy Hump Day! It's a bittersweet day as my time is up over at the MFT Card challenge blog as guest designer. I have one last creation to share with you all for the new MFT Sketch #343 before I say farewell. 

Isn't this just the sweetest little kitty cat!? This card will be for my little Boy who will soon be turning TWO! Anyone who knows me, knows my obsession with shaker cards, I just cant get enough of them. 
I colored this sweet little boy kitty using my Copic Markers. 
Colors Used: 
W00,W1,W4,W5,R00,R30



Products used from the MFT Shop include: 
Die-namics Balloon Shaker Window & Frame
Die- namics Confetti Numbers

Die- namics BluePrints 2
Die-namics Blueprints 1
Die-namics Doubled Stitched Oval Stax
BB Happy Hippos
Handwritten Happiness

Smitten Kitten (Stamps & Dies)

Papers: Sno-Cone, Orange Zest, Orange Fizz, Daffodil
MFT Inks: Summer Splash 
Tim Holtz: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold & Tea Dye
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Sparkling Clear Mix Sequins

Thank you again MFT for having my as this months Guest Designer... As always I've had an absolute blast and wish we could rewind the month and do it all over!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment