Tuesday, July 25, 2017

SugarPea Designs- The Best Journeys!

Hello, happy Tuesday eveyone. I'm up over at the SugarPea Design Blog .
 Today, I want to share a card with you all using one of my favorite techniques. I love incorporating the use of dies on my stamped images to create a 3D raised effect. 

The 2nd image shown above, shows the 3D raised effect the best. To create this effect I start out by coloring my image, which from the RV There Yet? stamp set. I then took the, Home Sweet Home Sugarcut die and placed it directly onto image and cut out. In order to get the raised effect, I cut out an additional 5 more pieces in order to achieve my layering. Usually I would use the SugarPuff from the SPD store but I'm currently out, so this was a good alternative, it just took a lot more work and time. 

To finish off  this technique, I added a layer of glossy accents on top of diecut. 
I did a little ink blending on the background and finished card off by stamping my sentiment and adding some clear sequins.

Products used: 
Store-SugarCuts-Home-Sweet-Home
Store-Sweet-Senitments-Home
RV There Yet? Stamp set & Sugarcuts
RV-There-Yet


Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and check out my project. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment